Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph. Excessive Rainfall and Winter Weather Forecasts, Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration. Multiple locations were found. South wind 6 to 10 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon. Chance of rain 90%. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Partly cloudy. High 51F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. South southeast wind around 7 mph. Intervals of clouds and sunshine. Mainly sunny. Local Forecast Office More Local Wx 3 Day History Mobile Weather Hourly Weather Forecast. Extended Forecast for Crescent City CA High Surf Advisory November 24, 10:00pm until November 26, ... Crescent City CA 41.78°N 124.22°W (Elev. Low near 45F. Know what's coming with AccuWeather's extended daily forecasts for Crescent City, CA. High 54F. Winds light and variable. High near 55F. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Crescent City area. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Low 41F. Up to 90 days of daily highs, lows, and precipitation chances. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Chance of rain 40%. Chance of rain 30%. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph. A shower or two possible early with partly cloudy skies later at night. High 56F. Winds light and variable. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Crescent City, CA with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Strong Storm Will Bring Heavy Rain, High Winds to Northeast, Hurricane Season's Last Gasp: Still an Area to Watch in Atlantic, Save 50% on a Sam's Club Membership Today, This Sonic Toothbrush Is 60% Off Right Now, Top 10 Black Friday Home and Health Deals, These 5 Gadgets Will Keep You Warm This Winter, What Communities are Doing to Reduce Wildlife Collisions on Roadways, Ice 101: How To Navigate It on Foot and In Your Car, Flu and COVID-19: Similarities and Differences, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Winds light and variable. Use escape to clear. Sorry, the location you searched for was not found. Cloudy with a few showers. Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2020. Low 43F. Low 43F. Chance of rain 30%. Rain before 10am. Winds light and variable. Low 42F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 70%. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. High near 55F. Winds light and variable. High 54F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. A mainly sunny sky. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Winds light and variable. North northeast wind around 8 mph. Cloudy with a few showers. Partly cloudy. Wind, waves & weather forecast Crescent City / California, United States for kitesurfing, windsurfing, surfing & sailing Chance of rain 30%. Chance of a shower or two during the evening, followed by partly cloudy skies late. Low 41F. Expect dry conditions over the next six hours. Partly cloudy, with a low around 41. High 52F. Partly cloudy. High around 55F. 16 ft) Last Update: 9:18 am PST Nov 24, 2020. NWS A few passing clouds, otherwise generally sunny. Partly cloudy skies. Chance of rain 30%. Low 41F. Mostly sunny skies. High 54F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. East wind around 6 mph. South wind around 6 mph. Please select one of the following: Mostly sunny, with a high near 54. Read More >, Local Forecast OfficeMore Local Wx3 Day HistoryMobile WeatherHourly Weather Forecast, Zone Area Forecast for Coastal Del Norte, CA. A few clouds. Northeast wind around 8 mph. Low around 43. Find the most current and reliable 14 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Crescent City, CA, US with The Weather Network. Low 43F. Rain, mainly after 4am. Mostly clear skies. Clear skies. Cloudy with a few showers. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. SSE winds shifting to N at 10 to 15 mph. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph. Cloudy with a few showers. Low 43F. Chance of rain 30%. Winds light and variable. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph. This storm is forecast to strengthen while shifting north over the Eastern U.S. Monday and Tuesday. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. Plentiful sunshine. The first option will be automatically selected. Winds light and variable. All NOAA, A developing storm system tracking along the northern Gulf Sunday will bring locally heavy rainfall, flash flooding, and a few strong to severe thunderstorms to the south and southeast states. Partly cloudy skies early followed by mostly cloudy skies and a few showers later at night. Crescent City Weather Forecasts. Please try another search. Low 42F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Low 43F. High 53F. Partly cloudy. Chance of rain 30%. Cloudy with a few showers. Low near 45F. High near 55F. The 7 day weather forecast summary for Crescent City, United States of America, Global Ports: Taking a look at the forecast over the coming week and the average daytime maximum will be around 13°C, with a high of 14°C expected on Saturday morning. A mix of clouds and sun in the morning giving way to a few showers during the afternoon. Clear. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Partly cloudy skies early then becoming cloudy with periods of rain late. Elevated fire weather conditions will continue over parts of southwestern California Sunday. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. You'll find detailed 48-hour and 7-day extended forecasts, ski reports, marine forecasts and surf alerts, airport delay forecasts, fire danger outlooks, Doppler and satellite images, and thousands of maps. Chance of rain 30%. Sunny, with a high near 55. The last month of the autumn, November, is also a moderate month in Crescent City, California, with average temperature ranging between max 56.7°F (13.7°C) and min 42.1°F (5.6°C). Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph. Winds light and variable. Low near 45F. High 56F. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Mostly clear skies. Partly cloudy skies. High near 53. Rain showers early with some sunshine later in the day. Take control of your data. Low 42F. High 52F. MyForecast is a comprehensive resource for online weather forecasts and reports for over 58,000 locations worldwide. High 52F. Mostly clear, with a low around 41. High 56F. Winds light and variable. Mainly sunny. Low 44F. Chance of rain 40%.

crescent city, ca extended forecast

Grad School Tracker, Apartments For Rent In Ventura County, Frozen Mango Margarita Recipe, Ak 47 Silhouette, Discord Robot Voice 2019, Tripod For Binoculars, Beer Mug Svg Images,